BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — World Teachers’ Day is Monday, Oct. 5, but Main Event is celebrating educators for two weeks with a special BOGO deal.
From now through Oct. 16, teachers may visit Main Event for a buy one, get one free activities pass for unlimited access to bowling and laser tag. Arcade games are excluded on the activities pass.
In order to qualify for the deal, educators should be prepared to show their school identification card when on-site. The deal is valid Monday-Friday only.
- Louisiana performing better than other Southern states when it comes to Covid-19
- Armed robber killed during home invasion, BRPD says
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Baby found burned, abandoned in Connecticut dumpster released from hospital
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force