BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — This Veterans Day, Torchy’s Tacos is showing gratitude to service members with a special offer. On Nov. 11, veterans and active U.S. military members can enjoy a free taco and non-alcoholic beverage from Torchy’s special Veterans Day Menu.
The special Veterans Day offer is available to guests for dine-in and pick-up orders placed by phone or in-person.*
Torchy’s Tacos Veterans Day Menu:
Choice of One (1) Damn Good Taco:
- Chicken Fajita: Marinated and grilled chicken breast, grilled onions and peppers, pico de gallo and cheddar jack cheese with tomatillo sauce on your choice of tortilla.
- Beef Fajita: Marinated and grilled beef, grilled onions and peppers, pico de gallo and cheddar jack cheese with roja sauce on your choice of tortilla.
- Trailer Park: Fried chicken, green chiles, lettuce, pico de gallo and cheddar jack cheese with poblano sauce on a flour tortilla.
- Trailer Park — Trashy: Take off the lettuce and add queso.
- Fried Avocado: Fried avocados, refried pinto beans, pico de gallo, lettuce and cheddar jack cheese with poblano sauce on a corn tortilla.
Choice of Beverage:
- Fountain Drink: A selection of Coca-Cola beverages and water.
- Iced Tea: Choice of sweet or unsweet.
*Dine-in and pick-up orders placed by phone or in-person only. Offer not available for online orders or delivery. Must present military ID or proof of service. Tax and gratuity not included. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Are dining tents a safe way to eat out during the pandemic?
- LSU’s Von Rosenberg named Ray Guy Award Punter of the Week
- US agrees, for now, to stop deporting women who alleged abuse
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Senator from Louisiana states that “the transition should begin for the sake of the country”