BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — National Cheeseburger Day is Sept. 18 and Wendy’s wants you to celebrate with a freebie deal. Considering it’s also National Chicken Month, the fast food chain is combining the two for a one-day deal available only through the Wendy’s app.
Customers who purchase the newly re-introduced Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger may also opt-in for a free one-time offer of a 10-piece side of chicken nuggets. To redeem, visit the drive-thru of your nearest Wendy’s location and pick up the pair by a quick scan of the offer in the Wendy’s app.
Wendy’s re-introduced the Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger this month with a new and improved recipe. In between the soft pretzel bun, customers will find a quarter pound fresh all-beef burger topped with Muenster cheese, three strips of Applewood smoked bacon, smokey honey mustard, warm beer cheese sauce, crispy fried onions and pickles.
“We love working with our Culinary Innovation team to deliver on emerging food trends and flavors that customers can’t get enough of,” said Chief Marketing Officer Carl Loredo. “We married the fervor for our former pretzel bun with the increased love for gastropub-inspired flavors and created a cheeseburger that is, in a word, unforgettable.”
The Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger joins Wendy’s ‘Made to Crave’ line and is available now for $5.69. Customers may also choose to swap the beef for a home-style chicken filet or spicy chicken filet at a price-point of $6.19.
- Armed robber killed during home invasion, BRPD says
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Baby found burned, abandoned in Connecticut dumpster released from hospital
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms