BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Santa Claus is coming to town or, in this case — straight to your living room after one retailer announced special visits with Santa amid the coronavirus. Carter’s is behind “From Santa with Love,” a new virtual program hoping to keep alive the beloved tradition of visiting Santa at the mall. Each message will be a personalized video direct from the North Pole – straight to your living room.
“Carter’s has been with families for generations, and during these unexpected times, parents need us more than ever. Our ‘From Santa With Love’ sweepstakes helps parents create that personal moment with Santa for their children and restore a bit of the holiday magic that makes this season special for our families,” said Jeff Jenkins, executive vice president of global marketing. “This sweepstakes is one of the many ways we are showing families we have their backs, during the holidays and beyond.”
The baby retailer will give away 1,500 free virtual visits, with 100 winners a day from now through Oct. 30.
How to enter
Visit CartersSantagram.com anytime between Oct. 16 through Oct. 30. One hundred daily winners will be chosen and notified via email where they can select their Santa and provide customized notes for the ultimate surprise. Winners may redeem their Santa gram through Jan. 1, 2021. For official rules and additional information, visit CartersSantagram.com.
- EBR Parish School Board approves Juneteenth recognition across school system
- Ascension Parish council approves of nine month development moratorium
- LSU’s Curry qualifies for the Tokyo Olympics
- I-10 E & I-10 W near the Texas state line may be temporarily closed Friday due to power line repairs
- JuVaughn & Georgia: A mother-son bond leads to a record-setting career