LSU Football has a history, now, of bringing in transfers who can make a difference on the field — look no further than the reigning Heisman Trophy winner Joe Burrow.
On Tuesday, LSU head coach Ed Orgeron once again said he sees a glimmer of the next Tiger to possibly make a big difference on the field.
Coach O was asked about those comments on 104.5 FM ESPN Baton Rouge. Click on the video provided for his full comments on LSU linebacker Jabril Cox.
- Tokyo’s Olympic Village: The most COVID tested community in the world
- What to watch Wednesday night, Thursday morning at the Tokyo Olympics
- Swimming Day 6 preview: Caeleb Dressel races 100m freestyle, Ledecky leads U.S. relay
- US women pocketing medals at Olympic swimming pool
- PBS Kids show ‘Arthur’ ending after 25 years