LSU Football has a history, now, of bringing in transfers who can make a difference on the field — look no further than the reigning Heisman Trophy winner Joe Burrow.
On Tuesday, LSU head coach Ed Orgeron once again said he sees a glimmer of the next Tiger to possibly make a big difference on the field.
Coach O was asked about those comments on 104.5 FM ESPN Baton Rouge. Click on the video provided for his full comments on LSU linebacker Jabril Cox.
- Friday Night: Stormy weekend; Cooler next week
- Ponchatoula tops St. Amant, 24-14
- U-High Cubs knock Evangel Christian out of the playoffs
- USS Kidd partners with apparel line showcasing the accomplishments of Black Americans in the U.S. Military
- New rule could allow gas, firing squads for US executions