BATON ROUGE, La. (FOX 44/LOCAL 33) — LSU’s lowest scoring output of the season was 23 points when the Tigers edged Auburn 23-20 on Oct. 26. Auburn put seven defensive backs on the field, and LSU’s offense struggled before establishing the run game.
Head coach Ed Orgeron loves how his offensive staff, and of course quarterback Joe Burrow, are able to adjust to what defenses throw at them.
“Those guys know this offense. Steve [Ensminger] and Joe [Brady] are in the box. The come up with a great gameplan but they make adjustments almost immediately,” Orgeron said.
Watch the video for the full story.
- BioLife Plasma collection center opens in Baton Rouge
- REPORT: Power Five conferences to decide on 2020 football season
- Report: “In the next 72 hours college football is going to come to a complete stop.”
- St. George Fire Department safely controls kitchen fire in minutes
- Baton Rouge man commemorating historical African American figures through t-shirts