BATON ROUGE, La. (FOX 44/LOCAL 33) — LSU’s lowest scoring output of the season was 23 points when the Tigers edged Auburn 23-20 on Oct. 26. Auburn put seven defensive backs on the field, and LSU’s offense struggled before establishing the run game.
Head coach Ed Orgeron loves how his offensive staff, and of course quarterback Joe Burrow, are able to adjust to what defenses throw at them.
“Those guys know this offense. Steve [Ensminger] and Joe [Brady] are in the box. The come up with a great gameplan but they make adjustments almost immediately,” Orgeron said.
Watch the video for the full story.
- LIVE BLOG: LSU VS. AUBURN
- 18-year-old dies in car crash in Livingston Parish
- Watch Live: Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90