BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Before the LSU vs. Alabama football game kicks off in Tiger Stadium on Nov. 5, LSU Athletics says there are a few things fans should know for gameday.
- Tickets to the game sold out Tuesday. LSU Athletics directs fans to purchase tickets via StubHub.
- Ahead of arriving on campus, it is advised that digital tickets are downloaded to avoid connectivity issues due around Tiger Stadium. To find more information on mobile tickets, click here.
- Find when parking lots and the PMAC open, when and where to find live music, what time Tiger Band marches down Victory Hill, and more at lsusports.net/gameday.
- Another planning feature for football fans is the LSU Sports Mobile App. The app allows users to manage digital tickets, see parking maps, times of interest, and more. To download the app, click here.
- Parking lots are scheduled to open at 7 a.m. Saturday.
- LSU Athletics suggests football fans use the Waze Traffic App to navigate campus.
- View a campus parking map below:
LSU vs. Alabama Times of Interest
- Tiger One Village opens at 1 p.m.
- PMAC opens at 1 p.m.
- LSU Tiger Band marches down Victory Hill at 3:41 p.m.
- LSU Football Team walks down Victory Hill at 3:45 p.m.
- Tiger Stadium gates open at 4 p.m.
- Kickoff at 6:10 p.m.
Are Water Bottles Allowed in Tiger Stadium?
- According to LSU Athletics, 32-ounce or smaller water bottles are allowed in Tiger Stadium this season.
To find more information ahead of Saturday’s LSU vs. Alabama football game, visit lsusports.net.