BATON ROUGE, La. – K.J. Costello threw an SEC record 623 passing yards against LSU in the Tigers’ 44-34 season opening loss. Head coach Ed Orgeron said defensive coordinator Bo Pelini met him after the game to briefly discuss the loss.
Click the video below to hear what Pelini said after the loss.
- Seven constitutional amendments on the ballot in Louisiana this year.
- Saturday Night: Quiet end to the weekend; All eyes on Tropical Depression 28 in the Caribbean
- GALLERY: LSU runs away from South Carolina
- Car accident kills Geismar woman
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead