BATON ROUGE, La. (WGNO) – The last time LSU played at College Station the Tigers lost 74-72 in 7OT, and the memory of the game was on head coach Ed Orgeron’s mind Monday morning.
“You had to remind me,” Orgeron said and chuckled. “I thought about it this morning to be honest with you. When I saw the film and I saw the stadium, some thoughts came by, but it’s my job to be able to prevent the problems this week, have a great practice and not allow those things to happen that happened last time.”
Saturday could be the first time the Tigers deal with legitimate crowd noise on the road, and Coach O already had plans in place to prepare his true freshmen quarterbacks for the hostile environment.
“Snap count for number one, how we’re going to handle the snap count. That’s huge on the road. We play music. Doug (Aucoin) has a John Deere wiht the big speaker right behind it. We play some music as loud as we possibly can. We get tired of hearing it on Tuesday and Wednesday,” Orgeron added.
Click the video for more on the story.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration