Formerly known as Cox 4, YurView Louisiana, an exclusive regional cable network available to Cox Communications customers, has announced its second season of GameTime high school football, featuring 70 live televised games nationwide with 15 games featuring some of Louisiana’s most competitive teams.
“We’re looking forward to another great season filled with exclusive coverage, stories and highlights fans can’t get anywhere else,” said John Parris, director of content for Yurview. “We’re fortunate to have access to some of the country’s top teams and individual talent.”
Kicking off on August 24, GameTime will dedicate 14 weeks of coverage to top programs across six states, including four teams from USA Today’s Super 25 Preseason Rankings. GameTime’s hard-hitting schedule also features 26 ESPN 300 recruits and top players who have committed to major FBS schools – including Ohio State, LSU, Texas, Texas A&M, Georgia, Clemson, USC, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Arkansas, and Nebraska.
Games will air on Cox channels 4 and 1004 at 7 p.m. and stream live on www.yurview.com.
Below is the proposed schedule of Louisiana high school match-ups:
- Aug. 30: Landry-Walker @ John Curtis
- Sep. 07: Southern Lab @ U-High
- Sep. 08: Escambia @ Rummel
- Sep. 14: West Feliciana @ Live Oak
- Sep. 21: Notre Dame @ Catholic N.I.
- Sep. 28: U-High @ Zachary
- Oct. 05: St. Amant @ Catholic High
- Oct. 12: Tuerlings Catholic @ St. Thomas More
- Oct. 19: Northeast @ Dunham
- Oct. 26: Central @ Denham Springs
- Nov. 2: Kentwood @ Southern Lab
- Nov. 9: Playoff Game (TBA)
- Nov. 16: Playoff Game (TBA)
- Nov. 23: Playoff Game (TBA)
- Nov. 30: Playoff Game (TBA)
For all of YurView’s football coverage, including featured articles and the latest information on teams, players, highlights, replays, upcoming games, and more, visit www.yurview.com/house-of-yards.
About YurView: YurView from Cox Communications, is the best of local, regional, and national broadcast, live streaming, and digital content. We produce Emmy® award-winning sports coverage as well as original programming that covers the outdoors, entertainment, arts, events, people, businesses, news, and more. Our goal is to showcase and connect communities through the stories that matter most to the people who live there.