PICKENS COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A longtime volunteer football coach has been charged with three counts of distribution of a controlled substance.
Eddie Lee Doss, 53, was arrested Tuesday night and later released from the Pickens County Jail after posting a $15,000 bond.
The investigation was conducted by the 24th Judicial Circuit District Attorney’s Office and Criminal Investigation Division with assistance from the Pickens County Sheriff’s Office.
Doss was a volunteer football coach for Pickens County High School.
- Episcopal Rolls to 5-0 after 43-0 win over Dunham
- Parkview Baptist rolls past Baker 52-12
- Recruit of the Week: Live Oak DE Kyle Kitto
- Catholic High rolls McKinley on homecoming night
- Zachary routs Denham Springs