TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama head coach Nick Saban will be back to lead the Crimson Tide against the LSU Tigers this Saturday.
On his radio show with the voice of the Alabama Crimson Tide Eli Gold, Saban answered questions regarding his status for the game.
“Yeah, I’ll be there. I’m good, I think my time is up so I’m ready to get back into the swing of things,” Saban said. “I’m cleared tomorrow to travel with the team.”
Saban missed last week’s Iron Bowl against Auburn after testing positive for the virus. The Crimson Tide (8-0) defeated their rivals 42-13 at Bryant-Denny Stadium.
The head coach says he also had an IV plasma treatment last week that helped him get over his symptoms.
“I’ve had one of those IV deals, Wednesday morning of last week. The plasma treatment, whatever it’s called, really worked wonders,” he said. “Whatever was in this plasma deal, it knocked it all out in one day. I would certainly recommend that treatment to anybody who could get it.”
You can watch the full radio interview with Gold, ESPN’s Tom Rinaldi and Coach Saban down below.
The Crimson Tide takes on the Tigers (3-4) Saturday at 7 p.m. right here on CBS 42.
- Kobe Dillon sets SWAC all-time record in Southern blowout win vs UAPB
- Loved ones say final goodbyes to Master Trooper Adam Gaubert
- DC Comics changes Superman’s motto, replaces ‘the American way’
- St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office awarded grant for litter removal efforts
- Monroe man arrested on 23 counts of Monetary Instrument Abuse and multiple drug charges