“We are proud partners of Petco Love and are grateful for their support of our lifesaving mission!” Cat Haven Executive Director Rachel Waldrop-Holzhauser said. “The grant will allow us to continue helping felines in need in the Baton Rouge area and rehoming them with families who will provide them with a lifetime of love and safety.”
In addition to giving Cat Haven a grant, Petco Love has invested in hundreds of other organizations as part of its mission to prevent pet euthanasia, according to Petco Love President Susanne Kogut.
- John Bel Edwards testifies in front of Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
- Baton Rouge’s own retires from playing pro basketball
- Smell at Louisiana hotel turns out to be guest storing gas, fire officials say
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Questions answered by the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality regarding air quality