DESTIN HARBOR, Fl. (BRPROUD)- A Coast guard rescued a father and son Thursday evening near Destin Harbor, Florida when their personal watercraft was swept offshore by the currents.
Chris Best, 52, and his 4-year-old son were recovered and returned to the shore with no reported injuries and was safely transported back to the Coast Guard Station.
- Covid-19 numbers “stable,” Gov. Edwards reminds Louisiana not to get complacent on mitigation measures
- Traffic project to widen I-10 almost complete, DOTD says
- Injustice Club raises concerns from parents in Central
- Week 7 best bets: Ride with Saints, Bucs to win
- Indirect effects of COVID increase as Baton Rouge levels case numbers