RESERVE, La (BRPROUD)- The St. John the Baptist Parish Public School District will utilize a phased-in approach to bringing more students into its schools under Phase 3 guidelines.
The phase-in will begin November 9 according to the schedule below:
Parents of current traditional and hybrid model students who do not wish to send their child back to school under this new schedule will be able to opt for full-time virtual learning. Parents have until Oct. 30 to fill out the form provided by their school indicating their choice.
- Louisiana performing better than other Southern states when it comes to Covid-19
- Armed robber killed during home invasion, BRPD says
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Baby found burned, abandoned in Connecticut dumpster released from hospital
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force