JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves will hold a news conference Monday morning to give an update on the current situation with Tropical Storm Sally.
On Sunday, the governor declared a State of Emergency for Mississippi ahead of the storm.
Reeves will be joined by the executive director of the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), Greg Michel. They will discuss the plan of action for Sally.
The news conference starts at 10:30 a.m. at Mississippi’s State Emergency Operations Center in Pearl.
If the live stream does not work, click here to watch the news conference.
- Demonstrators, police face-off outside Minnesota police department for 4th night
- Fatal police shooting at hospital caught on officer bodycams
- Port Allen restaurant manager says he’s concerned following COVID-19 spike
- Denham Springs Residents Early Vote on Funding for DSHS Athletic Facility Expansion Project
- Local Organizations Examine Rising Issues Over Impaired Driving