Tuesday Morning: Humidity cranks up; Late week rain

Weather

Today & Tonight: Mostly cloudy, warm, and breezy. A few spotty showers are possible. Rain chance is around 20%. High near 85°F. Mostly cloudy with areas of patchy fog overnight. Overnight temperature near 70°F.

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, warm, humid, and breezy. High near 87°F. We may see a shower or two. Overnight temperature near 69°F.

Thursday: Scattered showers will be around. Rain chance is around 40% for late in the day. Otherwise, warm and breezy. High near 87°F. Rain chance overnight is around 50-60%. Overnight temperature near 66°F.

Friday: Showers and storms will be around early in the day as a cold front passes. Rain chance is around 40%. Second half of the day looks mainly dry. High near 78°F. Overnight temperature near 57°F.

Weekend: A few showers will be around on Saturday and conditions will become mostly dry by Sunday. Highs in the upper 70s to around 80°F.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest BRProud Articles

More Local News
Mostly Cloudy

Baton Rouge

72°F Mostly Cloudy Feels like 72°
Wind
3 mph ENE
Humidity
63%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
57°F Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Wind
5 mph NNE
Precip
4%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Waxing Crescent
Cloudy

Denham Springs

73°F Cloudy Feels like 73°
Wind
3 mph ENE
Humidity
60%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
57°F Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Wind
4 mph NNE
Precip
5%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Waxing Crescent
Cloudy

Zachary

72°F Cloudy Feels like 72°
Wind
2 mph NE
Humidity
64%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
56°F Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Wind
6 mph NNE
Precip
4%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Waxing Crescent
Cloudy

Port Allen

72°F Cloudy Feels like 72°
Wind
2 mph ENE
Humidity
64%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Partly cloudy skies. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
57°F Partly cloudy skies. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Wind
5 mph NNE
Precip
4%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Waxing Crescent
Mostly Cloudy

Saint Francisville

71°F Mostly Cloudy Feels like 71°
Wind
2 mph N
Humidity
59%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
56°F Partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Wind
5 mph NNE
Precip
4%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Waxing Crescent
Cloudy

Gonzales

73°F Cloudy Feels like 73°
Wind
0 mph SSW
Humidity
63%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Partly cloudy skies. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
58°F Partly cloudy skies. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Wind
3 mph NNE
Precip
6%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Waxing Crescent

Stay up to date with the latest news by downloading the BRProud App from the App Store or Google Play.

Trending Stories