Saturday Evening: Rain chances sneak back into our forecast by Sunday

Weather Forecasts

Tonight: Mostly clear skies with winds out of the northeast at 5 mph. Lows near 73°.

Tomorrow: Mix of sun and clouds with a slight chance for afternoon showers and storms. Highs near 91° with winds out of the northeast at 5 mph.

Extended: As we continue through the holiday weekend rain chances will creep back into our forecast. Sunday will bring a mix of sun and clouds with a 40%-50% chance for showers and storms during the afternoon and highs in the low 90’s. Come Labor Day, we’ll see mostly sunny skies with a 20%-30% chance for afternoon storms and highs in the mid 90’s. High pressure moves in by Tuesday drying us out and cranking up the heat. Temperatures Tuesday through Friday will sit in the mid 90’s with fee-like temperatures in the triple digits coupled with sunny skies.

For your latest tropical update click here.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Scattered Clouds

Baton Rouge

74°F Scattered Clouds Feels like 74°
Wind
5 mph WSW
Humidity
97%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
74°F Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wind
6 mph S
Precip
60%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Full
Scattered Clouds

Denham Springs

74°F Scattered Clouds Feels like 74°
Wind
5 mph WSW
Humidity
97%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
74°F Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wind
6 mph S
Precip
60%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Full
Scattered Clouds

Zachary

74°F Scattered Clouds Feels like 74°
Wind
5 mph WSW
Humidity
97%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
74°F Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wind
6 mph S
Precip
60%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Full
Scattered Clouds

Port Allen

74°F Scattered Clouds Feels like 74°
Wind
5 mph WSW
Humidity
97%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
74°F Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wind
6 mph S
Precip
60%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Full
Clear

Saint Francisville

73°F Clear Feels like 73°
Wind
0 mph
Humidity
100%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
74°F Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wind
6 mph S
Precip
60%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Full
Clear

Gonzales

75°F Clear Feels like 75°
Wind
0 mph
Humidity
89%
Sunrise
Sunset

Tonight

Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
74°F Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wind
6 mph S
Precip
60%
Sunset
Moon Phase
Full

Stay up to date with the latest news by downloading the BRProud App from the App Store or Google Play.

Trending Stories